Used Printing Equipment & Bindery Equipment
Contact us for more information regarding our selection of used printing equipment and bindery equipment, or request a quote for an in-depth price analysis.
Used Printing Equipment Options
ALI maintains a large inventory of quality preowned printing and converting equipment. Our inventory is always changing, so check back often to see new listings. We sell the following types of used printing equipment:
Quality Used Printing Equipment from Top Brands
At Asset Liquidity International, our goal is to offer our customers the best used printing equipment from the best manufacturers in the business. We carry all major brands, including:
- Creo CTP
- KBA Planeta
- and more
Buying Tips for Purchasing Used Printing EquipmentFinding used printing equipment or used bindery equipment that fits your specific needs can take a lot of time and energy. Often, you may think that you’ve found the correct piece of used printing equipment that suits your needs, only to be frustrated later that the product was not how it was described.
At Asset Liquidity we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, that is why we are always up front and honest about every piece of printing and bindery equipment we sell. Save yourself a lot of time and frustration by utilizing the following tips for purchasing used printing equipment.
- Always buy from a reputable firm that knows the equipment inside-out and can perform mechanical inspections.
- Personally, inspect the equipment. Ask questions about performance and maintenance? What types of work has it been doing? How many hours or impressions has it run? Check maintenance records for breakdowns and repairs.
- Know specifically (if applicable) ask which parts have been refurbished and/or replaced.
- Be careful if you buy directly from an end-user. Market prices fluctuate. You may be paying more than the equipment is worth. Some machinery is sold because it doesn’t work properly, or replacement parts are no longer available.
- Avoid Internet-only websites and re-sellers who advertise solely online – along with machines advertised via mobile phone numbers or web mail addresses.
- For digital or electronic equipment, your first question should be: Does the equipment have a service contract? If yes, it’s more likely to be in good condition.
- Make especially sure that all moving parts are in good shape. Get a pro to make a mechanical inspection on-site.
Additional Considerations When Purchasing Used Printing EquipmentThere are also several things to consider when operating any type of used printing equipment or used bindery equipment. Here’s how to get the most out of the equipment that you purchase from Asset Liquidity.
- Properly trained operators will reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
- Use the recommended plates, blankets, pressroom chemicals and substrates. If in doubt, check your OEM manuals and seek out independent suppliers whose products are used for similar equipment from several OEM’s.
- To gauge productivity, always check your clicks against the recommended speed in your manual. Running equipment at top speed may not give you the best results. You might produce more at lower speeds with fewer stops.
- If your machine adds to your existing workflow, make certain your staffers know how to operate it and connect it seamlessly to all hardware and software.