Industrial Rigging Services
Rigging involves lifting machinery and other heavy objects with hardware and chains attached to a crane, jacks, or other lifting equipment. The machinery is then lifted onto pallets, skids, or specially built movers equipped with skates and loaded onto trucks for transportation to another location. Rigging is also used to move heavy manufacturing or printing equipment within a plant.
Asset Liquidity International offers turnkey rigging and plant relocation services. Our specialized industrial rigging services include disassembly, heavy hauling, and reassembly. With over 40 years of rigging expertise, you can trust our machine-moving rigging experts to handle all your oversized equipment hauling. We’ve streamlined our rigging process to offer safe and efficient solutions.
Turnkey Industrial Rigging Services from Experienced Machinery Haulers
As experienced heavy machinery rigging experts, we have all the necessary qualifications to disassemble, transport, and reassemble any piece of printing equipment or machinery. If you need heavy equipment hauling services, you can trust Asset Liquidity to do the job and do it well.
- Evaluation—we will evaluate the cost of disassembling your machine, transporting it, and reassembling. This includes pre-testing your machine before disconnecting it to make sure it operates correctly when it is reconnected.
- Disassembly—We knowledgably and meticulously disassemble your entire machine.
- Rigging Out—We then rig out your entire machine onto our trucks.
- Transportation—The machine is transported to your new location.
- Rigging In—The equipment is rigged into your new location from our trucks.
- Positioning & Reassembly—The equipment is leveled and reassembled in your new location.
Factory & Plant Relocation Services for Any IndustryWhether you are located on the West Coast, East Coast, or somewhere in between, Asset Liquidity International can help move your industrial equipment safely and without delay. As experienced industrial machinery rigging experts, we handle everything from start to finish, allowing you to focus on maintaining your business functionality during relocation. Our services are geared to cause minimal delays as we disassemble, transport, and reassemble all relocated machinery.
Our skilled and experienced relocation experts have worked with an extensive range of businesses and industries, giving us the in-the-field knowledge necessary to complete your relocation effort. Industries that can benefit from our turnkey relocation services include:
- Printing and Converting
- Machine Tool
Heavy Machinery Rigging CapabilitiesFrom printing equipment to large manufacturing machinery and machine tooling, Asset Liquidity International has the rigging and lifting tools and machines to get the job done safely and accurately. Whether you need to relocate a plant or are expecting a delivery of new equipment to move within your facility, we can help through customized plans tailored to your facility and requirements. We have experience rigging for a wide range of industries, and we are ready to serve you through safe, efficient, and heavy-duty rigging. Let our heavy machinery rigging team handle your equipment relocation so you can focus on your business operations.
Rigging Equipment & ToolsIndustrial machinery rigging requires heavy-duty equipment and tools. Our fleet of rigging equipment includes:
- Gantry boom attachment
- Lifts 26 feet in the air while lifting 28,000 lbs.
- 5k forklifts
- 8k forklifts
- 12k forklifts
- Toyota Hoist 40/60 forklifts
- 40,000 lb. to 60,000 lb. lifting capacity
Rigging Safety MeasuresOur rigging team includes trained spotters that look for potential hazards. We have safety processes and procedures that each rigging team follows to ensure your equipment is safely disassembled, rigged, hauled, and reassembled.
How to Prepare for Your Industrial Rigging ServiceWhether this is your first time working with a rigging service or you have worked with several companies, there are always important things to consider when preparing for your heavy equipment transport:
- Prepare a list of all equipment that needs to be moved, including manufacturer and model. This will help the machinery movers determine the type of rigging equipment and the number of vehicles required to transport your equipment.
- Take necessary moving preparations based on the manufacturer’s recommendations. This sometimes involves draining the oil and other fluids, disconnecting wires and hoses, securing loose parts, and removing sensitive electronic components.
- Prior to your move date, speak with your rigging company to make sure insurance and proper permits are in place. These requirements may vary depending on the type of equipment being moved and whether you are transporting via land or sea.
Request Your Factory Relocation or Industrial Rigging Service Today
Let Asset Liquidity make your factory relocation or rigging service stress-free. Request a quote to receive information specific to your service. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities, equipment, and rigging team.