Rigging and Heavy Equipment Hauling
Work with rigging experts who can handle any job, large or small. Over 40 years of rigging expertise has allowed us to streamline our rigging process to offer you safe, efficient heavy rigging solutions.
Asset Liquidity offers turnkey rigging services to prepare for your move. Our specialized rigging services include disassembly, heavy hauling, and reassembly. You can trust our experienced machine moving riggers to handle all your oversized equipment hauling.
Turnkey Industrial Rigging Services from Experienced Machinery HaulersAs experienced heavy equipment haulers, we have all the necessary qualifications to disassemble, transport, and reassemble any piece of printing equipment or machinery. We take great care to ensure the right hauling equipment is used for your machinery and provide turnkey rigging services to streamline the moving process.
Our rigging process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation – We will evaluate the cost of disassembling your machine, transporting it, and reassembling it.
- We will also pre-test your machine before disconnecting it to make sure it operates the same way when it is reconnected along with your people
- Disassembly- We knowledgeably and meticulously disassemble your entire machine.
- Rigging Out – We then rig out your entire machine onto our trucks.
- Transportation – The machine is then transported to your new location.
- Rigging In – The equipment is then rigged into your new location from our trucks.
- Positioning & Reassembly – The equipment is then leveled and reassembled in your new location.
Heavy Equipment Rigging CapabilitiesAsset Liquidity International offers turnkey rigging services for a wide range of industries. From printing equipment to large manufacturing machinery and machine tooling, we have the rigging and lifting tools and machines to get the job done safely and accurately. Our Toyota Hoist FR4060 can handle up to 61,400 pounds, as well as our gantry boom attachment can lift 26 feet in the air while lifting 58,600 pounds.
We provide specialized rigging services to any industry in the US that need equipment rigging.
Whether you need to relocate a plant or are expecting a delivery of new equipment to move within your facility, we can help. After discussing the size and type of equipment you need to be moved, our team of riggers will create a customized plan to move your machinery in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Rigging Equipment and ToolsIndustrial rigging requires heavy-duty equipment and tools. Our fleet of rigging equipment includes:
- 5k forklifts
- 8k forklifts
- 12k forklifts
- Toyota Hoist 40/60 forklifts
- 40,000 lb. to 60,000 lb. lifting capacity
Rigging Safety MeasuresOur rigging team includes trained spotters that look for potential hazards. We have safety processes and procedures that each rigging team follows to ensure your equipment is safely disassembled, rigged, hauled, and reassembled.
Rigging BasicsRigging involves lifting machinery and other heavy objects with hardware and chains attached to a crane, jacks, or other types of lifting equipment. The machinery is then lifted onto pallets, skids, or specially built movers equipped with skates and loaded onto trucks for transportation to another location. Rigging is also used to move heavy manufacturing or printing equipment within a plant.
Factors to Consider for When Choosing a Rigging ServiceWhether this is your first time working with a rigging service or you have worked with several companies, there are always important things to consider when preparing for your heavy equipment transport.
- Prepare a list of all equipment that needs to be moved, including manufacturer and model. This will help the machinery movers determine the type of rigging equipment and the number of vehicles required to transport your equipment.
- Take necessary moving preparations based on the manufacturer’s recommendations. This sometimes involves draining the oil and other fluids, disconnecting wires and hoses, securing loose parts, and removing sensitive electronic components. Equipment that cannot be exposed to the elements should also be covered prior to transport.
- Speak with your rigging company to make sure insurance and any necessary permits are in place prior to your move date. These requirements may vary depending on the type of equipment being moved and whether you are transporting via land or sea.
Request Rigging Services
Request a quote to discuss your next rigging or heavy equipment hauling project today.