Used Sheetfed Offset Presses
Sheetfed offset printing presses are used to print on individual sheets of paper, cardboard, or similar materials that are fed into the offset press through different styles of feeders. They are commonly used for long and short runs, such as folding cartons used to package cereal, cosmetics, and more. A wide range of sheet and format sizes can be run through the same press.
Asset Liquidity International is your top source for the best used sheetfed offset presses available. Our printing equipment can print on sheets up to 81” all the way down to something as small as a standard business card. Our inventory of preowned equipment is built by the industry’s most trusted names, including, but not limited to, Heidelberg, Komori, and KBA. If a sheetfed offset press isn’t suitable for your application, we also offer digital offset presses, web offset presses, and a variety of other industrial printing equipment. Explore our stock and upgrade your facility’s printing machines today!
Don’t see the sheetfed offset press or other printing equipment you need to upgrade your facility? Let us know! ALI will work with you to find a used offset press that supports your application and satisfies your budget.
Used Sheetfed Offset Printing Equipment from Top ManufacturersBuying used sheetfed offset presses is an effective way to meet your business's ever-evolving and constantly growing needs. Asset Liquidity only acquires the best used machines manufactured by leading name brands, including Heidelberg, Komori, KBA, Ryobi, and others, to ensure high-performing equipment for your printing application.
While exact capabilities vary depending on your selected model, our machines deliver high-quality printed products on light- to heavy-weight stocks. Mechanical registration ensures that all imagery is produced in the same position on each sheet that runs through the press. Our printing equipment also results in substantially higher profitability from quick makereadies, high-speed presses, and an exquisite final product.
Heidelberg Offset Presses
- Printing speeds up to 15,000 sheets per hour
- AutoPlate systems for fast plate changes
- Easy-to-learn operation
- Innovative, high-performance control stations
- Highly automated feeders throughout the press, requiring less labor intensity
Komori Sheetfed Offset Presses
- Printing speeds up to 16,000 sheets per hour
- Extensive automation for fast makeready
- High print quality, high reproducibility, and superior inking and distribution
- Advanced touchscreen consoles
- Automatic plate changing capabilities
Akiyama Offset Printing Equipment
- Printing speeds up to 16,500 sheets per hour
- Inline coating systems run alongside printing processes
- Space-saving designs
- Easy operation and precise control
Ryobi Sheetfed Offset Presses
- Printing speeds up to 16,200 sheets per hour
- Touchscreen control panels
- Semi-automatic plate changers
- Can handle many paper sizes and thicknesses
- Automatic preset systems for job changeover
KBA Offset Printing Machines
- Printing speeds up to 20,000 sheets per hour
- Touchscreen control panels
- Manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic plate change capabilities
- Superb print quality for high-contrast images, precise registration, and minimal dot gain
Contact ALI for Cost-Effective Used Sheetfed Offset Presses
Contact us to learn more about ALI’s extensive inventory of high-quality used offset presses or other services and products. Request a quote to start your order. One of our qualified and knowledgeable representatives will be in touch within twenty-four hours.