Offset Printing Machines
Offset printing equipment is our specialty. We have been assisting commercial printers for over 30 years, giving us experience that matters when you are purchasing or selling your capital equipment. We can provide you with the used offset printing equipment that will best meet your needs now and in the future.
Used Offset Printing Equipment Options
ALI maintains a large inventory of quality preowned printing and converting equipment as well as offset printing presses for sale. Our inventory is always changing, so check back often to see new listings. We sell the following types of used offset printing equipment:
Digital offset printing presses are ideal for high quality, full-color print jobs in lower quantities, but also perform well for high volume printing. Because they print from digital files, these printing presses allow for easy design changes with minimal downtime. Many digital offset printing presses feature extensive automation for faster, more efficient production, with time, labor, and cost savings without compromising quality.
- Depending on the model, they can print up to 10,000 sheets per hour or more.
- Typically have smaller footprints than other offset printing presses.
- Capable of producing rich, vibrant colors and crisp lines.
- Can print on substrates of widely varying thicknesses with equal precision.
Sheetfed offset printing presses are used to print on individual sheets of paper, cardboard, etc., that are fed into the press one at a time. Sheetfed presses are commonly used for low quantity printing, such as brochures, short-run magazines, business forms, and general commercial printing. Because sheetfed offset presses print on individual sheets, a wide range of sheet and format sizes can be run through the same press.
- Can print from 4,000 to 18,000 sheets per hour or more.
- Depending on the model, they can print on sheets up to 49” x 74” or larger.
- Capable of producing high-quality printed products on a variety of light- to heavy-weight stocks.
- Mechanical registration ensures that imagery is produced in the same position on each sheet that runs through the press.
- Waste sheets can be used for make-ready, allowing for lower cost preparation and limiting paper waste.
Web or web-fed offset printing presses are used to print on long rolls of paper that are fed continuously into the press. Newspapers, magazines, catalogs, and books are all typically printed using web offset presses. “Cold” and “heat-set” web-fed presses are available, and vary by the methods through which their inks dry. Cold web offset printing dries through ink absorption into the paper and is typically used for lower quality printing. Heatset web-fed printing utilizes drying lamps or heaters to set the inks; they are typically used for printing on coated or glossy paper.
- Can print at speeds up to 3,000 feet per minute, or 20,000 cut-offs per hour.
- Depending on the model, they can include capabilities to cut, perforate, and fold printed products inline.
- Depending on the model, they can print on paper from 11” to 56” wide or larger.
- The most efficient and most cost-effective machines for high volume commercial printing.
Offset Press Manufacturers
Asset Liquidity carries a wide range of sheetfed, web, and digital offset printing presses. We offer high quality, pre-owned presses built by some of the industry’s most trusted names. Our inventory includes:
- Printing speeds up to 15,000 sheets per hour.
- AutoPlate systems for fast plate changes.
- Easy to learn, user-friendly operation.
- Innovative, high-performance control stations.
- Highly automated feeders
- Printing speeds up to 16,000 sheets per hour.
- Extensive automation for fast makeready and short lead times.
- High print quality, high reproducibility, and superior inking and distribution.
- Advanced, touch-screen operation consoles.
- Automatic plate changing capabilities.
- Printing speeds up to 16,500 sheets per hour.
- Inline coating systems run alongside printing processes.
- Print on a wide range of materials, from thin wrapping paper to PVC.
- Space-saving designs.
- Easy operation and precise control.
- Printing speeds up to 16,200 sheets per hour.
- Touch-screen control panels.
- Semi-automatic plate changers.
- Flexibility to handle a wide variety of paper sizes and thicknesses.
- Automatic preset systems for convenient job changeover.
KBA Offset Presses
- Printing speeds up to 20,000 sheets per hour.
- High levels of automation for greater productivity.
- Touch-screen control panels.
- Manual, semi-automatic, or fully-automatic plate change capabilities.
- Superb print quality for high-contrast images, precise registration, and minimal dot gain.