Large equipment rigging services, as well as transportation for relocation projects of any size, are available with Asset Liquidity. We include insurance coverage in your moving price and offer turnkey rigging services to prepare for your move including disassembly, rigging, and reassembly. You can trust our experienced machinery movers to handle all your oversized equipment hauling, whether your company is moving operations across town or across the country.
Heavy Equipment Transportation Services from Experienced Machinery Haulers
Oversized equipment transportation services are used to move everything from manufacturing equipment to construction equipment. Moving heavy machinery requires special equipment to lift and transport the machinery without causing damage. Transportation vehicles and trailers must be able to accommodate heavy loads and extreme caution must be taken to keep equipment and drivers safe during transport.
As experienced printing equipment movers, we have all the necessary qualifications to disassemble, transport and reassemble any piece of printing equipment or machinery throughout the world. We take great care to ensure the right hauling equipment is used for your machinery and provide turnkey services to streamline the moving process.
Our printing equipment disassembly and moving process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation – We will evaluate the cost of disassembling your machine, transporting it and reassembling it. We will also pre-test your machine before disconnecting it to make sure it operates the same way when it is reconnected along with your people
- Disassembly- We knowledgeably and meticulously disassemble your entire machine.
- Rigging Out – We then rig out your entire machine onto our trucks.
- Transportation – The machine is then transported to your new location.
- Rigging In – The equipment is then rigged into your new location from our trucks.
- Positioning & Reassembly – The equipment is then leveled and reassembled in your new location.
Printing Equipment and Heavy Machinery Rigging Capabilities
Asset Liquidity International offers turnkey rigging services including disassembly and reassembly of large machinery for printing, machining, manufacturing and assembly operations. Whether you need to relocate a plant, or are expecting a delivery of new equipment to move within your facility, we can help. After discussing the size and type of equipment you need to be moved, our team of riggers will create a customized plan to move your machinery in the safest and most efficient way possible.
You invest a significant amount of money in your equipment deserve quality rigging services from someone you can trust. We have experience working with printing companies and machine shops in California and beyond and offer disassembly, rigging, transportation, and reassembly services for several types of equipment, including:
- Large Format Printers
- Sheetfed Presses
- Web Presses
- Flexo Presses
- Bindery Equipment
- Offset Printing Presses
- Carton Folding Machines and Gluers
- Die Cutters
- CNC Machines
- Production or Printing Plants
- And More
Asset Liquidity's Rigging and Transport Preparation Process
Whether this is your first time working with a machinery hauler or you have worked with several companies, there are always important things to consider when preparing for your heavy equipment transport.
- Prepare a list of all equipment that needs to be moved, including manufacturer and model. This will help the machinery movers determine the type of rigging equipment and number of vehicles required to transport your equipment.
- Take necessary moving preparations based on the manufacturer’s recommendations. This sometimes involves draining the oil and other fluids, disconnecting wires and hoses, securing loose parts and removing sensitive electronic components. Equipment that cannot be exposed to the elements should also be covered prior to transport.
- Speak with your heavy equipment transport company to make sure insurance and any necessary permits are in place prior to your move date. These requirements may vary depending on the type of equipment being moved and whether you are transporting via land or sea.
How do you move heavy machinery or production plants?
Rigging involves lifting machinery and other heavy objects with hardware and chains attached to a crane, jacks or other types of lifting equipment. The machinery is then lifted onto pallets, skids, or specially built movers equipped with skates and loaded onto trucks for transportation to another location. Rigging is also used to move heavy manufacturing or printing equipment within a plant. Several types of rigging hardware are used for this process including:
- Clevis fasteners
- Wire ropes
- Pulleys and blocks
- Eye bolts
- And more
Request a Quote for Machinery Rigging Services
Asset Liquidity International has experience assembling, disassembling and rigging a wide variety of heavy machinery. Request a quote to discuss your next rigging and heavy equipment hauling project.